No more messed up reasons for me to stay.
-Wasting My Time, Default
That less complaints resolution I mentioned last blog? I’m about to obliterate it. Get ready.
- Sexily is not a word in my vocabulary. Sexy is subjective enough, so let’s make it more non-descriptive by throwing on an -ly and calling it an adverb. Stop using sexily, people. It makes me want to hurt you.
- The Mountain Dew I purchased in the Call of Duty packaging is regular MD and not the tropical flavored MD I was anticipating. Still yummy, just not what I wanted.
- A verbal acknowledgement of a couple’s wedding anniversary should be sufficient. Why should I be forced to buy a card and /or gift EVERY YEAR because two people decided to get married?
- I’ve been sleeping horribly but don’t know why.
- I had a bad day yesterday only to have it compounded by an even worse day today. Congratulations. If your goal was to make me hate you, you’ve succeeded because you certainly aren’t my favorite person.
- Why does google have to have encrypted search terms? For privacy? What’s that? Now I can’t figure out what brings people here when people do a search while signed in at google. Not signed in? I can totally see that speedo-gate has made a resurgence (11 views today alone) and that someone searching for a “sympathetic cryer” has found me, again.
- A few memories of almost being beaned with a door by my not favorite person still make me very wary when I approach said door. I hate that he continues to impact my actions.
- March 1st seems so f’in far away. Damn it. I want to see BTR now!
- The fact that I had to make a complaint list. This may become my Friday thing. Store all my complaints and let them all out at once. Sounds like a plan.