Do, do you got a first-aid kit handy?
Do, do you know how to patch up a wound? Tell me….
-Damaged, Danity Kane
I may have left high school behind long ago, but it, apparently, has not left me.
- I’m still the girl who’s too weird to hang out with the cool crowd, let alone be accepted or welcomed by it.
- I’m still the girl who tries her hardest to be helpful so she’s not forgotten.
- I’m still the girl who trusts too much or not at all.
- I’m still the girl who’s broken beyond belief in ways she has yet to comprehend.
- I’m still the girl who won’t let anyone get too close for fear that they may not like what they find.
This might be too close. Can’t lose what friends I don’t have, right?
Another blatant procrastination post.
I should be writing…something. A fic I promised, a review of someone else’s awesome fic; something other than this post. And……….I’m not really writing here either. Ha. Watch some btr-related videos instead!
Here’s something from my newest obsession (which you can thank shisou_eimin for):
I just may love Benedict Cumberbatch. I already loved Martin Freeman.
The first protests. Don’t fight it, John!
I’ve said this to her, and I’m not sure why, but I can picture shisou_eimin shooting up a wall because she was bored too. Love ya, M!
Alright, I’ve wasted enough time. Post done.
New rule: If you’re not family and I cannot throw you (which would be everyone else), I don’t trust you.
I’m tired of trusting people I shouldn’t and getting burned because of it, so no more. Yes, my life will be lonely due to this new rule, but that’s not much different than it is now.
Better I finally get this down before it really hurts me.
About a week and a half ago, I went to Foxwoods to see 4 very attractive guys sing.
James, Kendall, Logan and Carlos during "Elevate".
The word boyband has been used to describe them. Pshhht. Whatever. The term I like to use is fake boyband.
Please don’t get me wrong. I adore these guys, probably more than I should at my demographically inappropriate age, but they were put together for a tv show. Singing was not the number one priority- which is why I gave them a bit of leeway live and was happy to be proven wrong because each of them can sing and sing well. Dancing is a bit of another story, although I’ve been told that it was better than past shows. (I’m looking at you, Logan Henderson and Kendall Schmidt.)
I enjoyed the show enough to have tickets to see them next tour. I wish I had better seats this time, but at least I’ll be at the venue.
In the mean time, I’ll enjoy the pics my sister took last time.
Gorgeous James Maslow
Awesome Carlos Pena
1000 Awesome Things
One day is not enough.
Seriously, the name birthday itself implies that annual celebrations of your life must be squeezed into twenty-four hours. Just one day? That’s not nearly enough time to celebrate good times, come on:
1. Besties dinner. It’s the intimate night with your closest pals — a quiet dinner in the corner of a classy restaurant, potluck at your girlfriend’s, or maybe your two oldest friends laughing over childhood memories at three in the morning.
2. The Wild Party. Midnight shots! Glittery plastic tiaras! Spin the bottle in the basement! Okay, maybe I’m outdated but the wild birthday party opens up your celebration to everyone you know, and everyone they know. Roc boys in the building tonight.
3. Fam Jam (Feat. Grandma). Sunday dinner with mom’s spaghetti, grandpa’s jokes, and beautifully wrapped presents from people who know you best. Try not to…
View original post 139 more words